Horse Hole Creek

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Hole Creek

100 acres of mud, rocks, trails, and racing for Trucks & ATV's!

+6
toysoldier
toyotatraxx
davidrumping
OUTTA PIECES
BigMatt
Admin
10 posters

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

toysoldier
    toysoldier

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Re: Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Post  toysoldier Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

yes all involved good job and lets here it for the yota"s kickin arse Shocked lol!
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Re: Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Post  davidrumping Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 am

Yes the black Yota definatly deserved the win [even though he went out of bounds bypassing half the hills on the hot lap] but the guy with the yellow yota was probably even scraching his head saying,how in the hell did I get 2nd. Must have to due with judges screen name being Toyotatraxx. Lets hear what everyone elses thoughts are on this. scratch
    happyhour4pm
    happyhour4pm

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Awesome weekend!!!

Post  happyhour4pm Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 am

What a great time and what a HUGE turnout on Saturday. We showed up Friday night and stayed the whole weekend. Had a blast. Brought my 90 year old father in law and he also had a blast...he had never seen anything like that before. Thanks so much and we look forward to coming back!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 pm

davidrumping wrote:Yes the black Yota definatly deserved the win [even though he went out of bounds bypassing half the hills on the hot lap] but the guy with the yellow yota was probably even scraching his head saying,how in the hell did I get 2nd. Must have to due with judges screen name being Toyotatraxx. Lets hear what everyone elses thoughts are on this. scratch

First of all this is uncalled for Evil or Very Mad. I set out to find a person who is dedicated to rock crawling and this is how you repay us? Larry does own a toyota but he also owns 2 jeeps so thats total BS. He is out here busting his butt each day after work for FREE for yall to have a place to come and play... So unless someone else is willing to come foward (which I doubt) larry will be helping. David we have explained that there was no penalty for a DNF other than the deductions for obstacles missed since it was never brought up in the drivers meeting, we also explained that this rule would be changed in the future... However I think that many people don't understand how difficult it is to prepare one of these events yet alone run one (This was Larry's first by the way)... So without the DNF penalty in effect you had a first, last, and fouth. The individual that beat you had a Last, first, and third. Which beat you by ten points. Enough said! I hope to see the members of your club that invited us but I think I may have to realy try and convince Larry to come as I'm sure this is offensive!
    Thanks,
    Jake Kwalwasser
    Horse Hole Creek
    Bostonbogger

Post  Bostonbogger Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 pm

89 yota
    89 yota

Post  89 yota Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 am

Larry did a great job maybe I will help with the numbers next time with Larry.
    toysoldier
    toysoldier

Post  toysoldier Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 am

well my .02 cents worth would be we all were there to have a good time and put
    on a show for the crowd, I believe we done that I would have had just as much fun
    first or last, and the jeep - yota thing has been ongoing for many a year and to me
    I dont care what ya wheel as long as ya wheel the heck out of it which we all done.
    I would be more than happy to come up and do it again anytime, just think they might
    have to find a larger tire next time Razz Razz Laughing so I hope everybody had fun.
    BigMatt
    BigMatt

Post  BigMatt Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Had a great weekend, had fun ateast attempting to run my Samurai in the Course, just wish it was fuel injection so i wouldn't miss and stuff but oh well i had fun and thats all i wanted to do.

My samurai be ready in bout 5 months though, doing full body rollcage and going with 4.3 fuel injected Chevy engine and a granny low 4 speed transmission. So look out i'm coming!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 am